Wednesday, February 27, 2013

An Interview



AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION NEEDED

I have decided to give you all a chance to meet one of the characters from my books by way of an interview. The only problem is, I have no idea which character I should chose. {That’s what happens when you work on multiple books with multiple characters. ;)}

So I thought, what better than to ask you all? Most of you have read pieces of my stories from the Once Upon a Time… linkups and so you know a bit about them. If not, feel free to click on the category and catch up! Because of that, I think you all know enough to pick a favorite to interview. So here is my list:

From my historical fiction, The Endless Fire Trilogy.

Ionez
Merrie
Claudia
Marcellus
Julia
Cyrus

OR

From my fantasy, In the Shadow

Breem {S - - - -}
Mikailah
Theron
Kiar 

OR

From my fantasy, Asteroid

Kaden*
Shade*
Malaica*
 
{*all Asteroid names are changed}

You can only pick one. {I know, I am so mean! *insert evil laugh*}

Have fun! I can’t wait to see who has the most votes. ;)

Also, when I have found out who the character will be, I will be asking YOU all for a list of questions for them. Anything and anything you want to know, about the world they live in, the people they are surrounded with, the things they do, the food they eat, the culture they live in… You pick.

I think this is going to be tons of fun. I am super excited. Eeeek!!

Also, I realized I never linked my facebook pages to the blog. I’m not sure how to do that yet, so here are the links! 

 

 

Go check them out. I post little snippets of story there to tantalize and intrigue. ;) Spread the word!
 
 
 
 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Fffffs . . . I don't know where to cast my vote, honestly! I'd be very happy with any of them, so I'm going to be annoying and not vote *cackles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! NOT ALLOWED. ;)
      Fine. Hopefully I get SOMEONE to vote. Otherwise I am stuck back where I started. You are so funny!!!

      Delete